Guide to Cable Management and Track
Lapp Systems specializes in custom populated cable carriers and assemblies for use in the automation control and drive industries.
Research and collaboration with the major drive manufacturers has led to the development of connectorized cable assemblies for use with servo and VFD systems. These assemblies are custom designed by Lapp's team of experts to meet the unique demands of each application, from high flex to stationary. Custom cable carrier systems are also used in robotic and automation control applications, and feature ease of use and substantial time and cost savings, because material management and installation functions are performed by Lapp. As a result, system failures and downtime often caused by improper installation of products is eliminated, insuring longer life and reliability in even the most demanding applications.
Below is a basic guide for the design and selection of cable management & track.
- Various Types of Cable Track
- Types of Accessories
- Fundamentals & Abbreviations
- Determine the Amount of Track Needed
- Determine the Proper Carrier Type & Size
- Rules for Dividers
- Design & Fundamentals of Cable Track
- Cable Track Format
- Limitation Guide for Unsupported Cable Track
- Installation Instructions
- Example #1, #3, #4, #5
- Custom Cable Track Request Form