Lapp Systems brings over 15 years of combined experience, our team of engineers and skilled sales support provide a turn-key solution to your specific application requirements, from design concept through prototype, production and testing.
Our UL & CSA recognized on-site facility and off-site assembly resources allo us to quickly, efficiently, and reliably adress projects from the small and simple to the large and complex.
Lapp Systems provides customer assistance in the design and cost effective assembly of servo and motor drive cables, wire hanesses, junction and control panels, control panel remote access ports, populated cable track assemblies, switch and emergency stop boxes, and non-standard industrial connector and harness products for special applications.
- Full engineering design and documentation including CAD drawings
- Cable assemblies from 6 AWG to 24 AWG
- Rectangular, circular, and pin & sleeve connector options
- Standard and custom connector overmolding
- Design and fabrication of populated cable track
- Complete range of interconnect options for remote access ports
- Compliant with IPC/WHMA-A-620, ISO 9001:2008, and RoHS
- Assemblies can be UL recognized & CSA approved at customer request