ÖLFLEX® – Flexible Power & Control Cables
In 1959, ÖLFLEX® was the very first control cable to be designed with color-coded wires and was at the same time the first branded cable in the world. Today, ÖLFLEX® connecting and control cables are some of the most widely used in the world, and for good reason.
• Flexible, oil-resistant and universally applicable.
• Fulfills the most demanding requirements for electrical and mechanical properties.
• Comprehensive range for all environmental conditions, including wet/dry, EMC, indoor/outdoor, extreme temperature ranges, etc.
• Suitable for fixed connection or energy supply chains.
• Also halogen-free and available with international licences.
Fields of application:
- Mechanical, tool, system and apparatus engineering.
- Measurement, control, heating and climate technology.
- Wind and photovoltaic plants.
- Public buildings, airports and stations.
- Medical technology, chemical industry.
- The food and beverage industry.
- Machinery, automotive equipment.
- And many more.